Saturday 22 February 2014

Doing A New Thing

Change and embracing it as a constant is very much a part of my journey. As we share this leg of it, you are invited to roll with me.

Beginning today, what will appear here is a link to the Daughters of Sheba Weekly.  This our online newspaper highlights, as far as possible, stories about and for women. Each week, I sift for articles and photographs that tells the week's story about women, ones that I hope will be of interest to you.

Please support our efforts and subscribe to this free newspaper. As well, share the entire paper or stories with your friends.

This is the 5th Edition and you can read it here.

Do let me have your feedback either directly at the Weekly, here on our blog, on Facebook or on Twitter.

Continue to be blessed and have a wonder-filled weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment