Sunday 16 February 2014

Allow It To Come

In Jamaica we have a saying, "What a fi yuh, caan be un-fi-yuh." Translation: What is yours is yours.

No need to fuss, fret or fight. Sleep, eat, enjoy life because if it is to be a part of your experience it will come. I always loved the way The Beatles put it:
"When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be Let it be, let it be Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be..."
 
Let it be. Allow life to unfold. Our struggling only suffocates the flow of yours to you. Of course I know it is easier said than done!

Many days, in the midst of my beating against the walls that seem to be blocking Mine from me, I hear a gentle voice saying, "Claudette???" As I turn to the sweet sounding call of Wisdom (Mother Mary), the pressure eases and the wall slowly begins to crumble.

My eyes swollen from the crying and shrieking at the previously indestructible wall, I see in the distance Mine sauntering to me. 

It always astounds me - the power in turning. Every time that I have turned from the fight, the fuss, the struggle and instead "allow," Life reveals what is best. Funny too how the best is never usually packaged the way you imagined. It nevertheless contains all that will lead to the highest and most delicious experience of Love.

It is true - just let it be and what is yours must come.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Always know that you can share with us here, on Facebook or on Twitter.

Be blessed.

Photo Source: musicandlyrics.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment