Thursday 30 October 2014

What's Stopping You? Question #30

The second to last question in our October series and it is: “What is stopping you?”

Nothing really stops me. Basically, I am exactly where I want and need to be.

There are days or even moments when I am paused – and what causes that is usually my thinking pattern. For the most part, I have cleaned up and eliminated those thoughts that have paralyzed me in the past.

What pauses me sometimes – not often – are thoughts related to whether there can ever be another “big” relationship in my life. By that I mean intimate.

Yet, that does not “stop” me per se from having great connections with others. I date; granted most do not go beyond two for various reasons. I remember having a conversation with my last “big” relationship mate regarding if we should break up. We both blurted out almost simultaneously and word for word that there will not be another “big” one but a series of “meetings, greetings and moving right along.” I have watched and heard about his progression and he has been true to his word.

I have meet, greeted and said “thanks but no thanks,” for various reasons with the bottom-line being my not being willing to compromise Me in any shape or form just be in an intimate relationship.
So, answering to Question #30 – what’s stopping me is my having given more than I had to others and not willing to be tapped out again. End of.

What about you? Are you “stopped,” somewhere in your life? Where? Why?

Share with us here as we wrap up this series tomorrow. We do not posts articles on Fridays so please check our Facebook page for the finale!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment