Tuesday 7 October 2014

What Was The Last Stupid Thing You Did? Question #7

In my 40+ years, I have made so many mistakes and I regret not one.

My mistakes, thankfully, saved me from ‘stupidity’ or as Einstein says “insanity.”

Today’s Question of the Day is; “What was the last stupid thing you did?”

Stupidity to me is tantamount to insanity – thinking that doing the same thing over and over again will result in a different result.  Mistakes on the other hand, occur when one attempts to do something and it turns out not to be in your best interest.

These are some of the lessons that my former stupidity taught me

It is stupid to:
  1. Spend more than you earn every single month, hoping to somehow balance your cheque book
  2. Eat way more than your metabolism can naturally handle and expect not to gain weight
  3. Maintain relationships with people who continually treat you as a doormat with the hope that one day soon they will see your value
  4. Be the ‘other person’ in relationship, knowingly participating in infidelity and think the person will change and never cheat on you
Claudette Esterine
Do I make mistakes? Absolutely, every day and I welcome them. When was the last time I did something stupid? I cannot recall – it has been a while – almost eight years to date, I think. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

What about you? Do you make mistakes or have you escalated and remained at the “stupid” level? Share with us here or on our Facebook page and have a great rest of the day!

Image: quotessays.com

No comments:

Post a Comment