Thursday 15 May 2014

Experience Life's Abundance Now!

Claudette Esterine
"Abundance" is one of those lightening rod words in my experience. Whenever I use it, the reaction either in myself or others is instantaneous.

Yet abundance is not just a word. It is something to be experienced, a state of be-ing.

Previously, I mentioned my mother and the words she would use to describe herself. What I learned observing the trajectory of her life is that words are indeed indicative of the experiences we will create. Hence, I tend to be very careful of the words that I use to describe myself, my circumstances and others.

Yet, I am fully aware that the words, such as abundance, in and of themselves have no true power. It is the feeling, the intensity of my emotions that energizes the words, whether positively or negatively.

Ask me how I am doing and my response to you will most likely be, "I am well." No matter what happened last night, what I had or did not have for breakfast, whether I am in a relationship or if there is only a loonie (C$1.00) in my purse.

Image: examiner.com
I try to "speak into my life," only what I want to experience and Abundance is my constant desire.

That is often misunderstood by some. 

They assume that abundance means money and only money. I do not. What I know for sure and practice as often as possible is that there is enough of everything for everyone. Whenever I am able to keep my mind focussed on this one Truth: that we live, move and have our being in an abundant Universe AND I give thanks that it is so - abundance appears to me more fully.

Recent examples of how Abundance turned up in my experience:

  • My health has been a challenge for decades and I have struggled or simply ignored its deterioration. Then recently, after stating to myself and asking Source to guide me, a friend who I had not seen in 20+ years gave me an ultimatum to either try a supplement she is promoting or continue to brush her off. She gave me a bottle for free and the results were so significant after three days of taking them that I became a distributor. Good health is now abundantly my experience.


  • I traveled to Jamaica late last year with the intention of possibly staying. Things turned out to be very different from what I anticipated and had discussed with a couple people. Surprised but grounded in my faith in an abundant Universe, I asked to be shown what next. Within two weeks of that request, I was on a flight back to Canada, in my original community of Edmonton (a place where I am most comfortable) and in the best job that I could imagine! 

The same happens with money, relationships, anything that I prayerfully surrender my predetermined ideas, my negativity and confirm my knowledge that abundance is available to me.

Angels, appearing as friends, call me with wire transfer information, dead-end people suddenly disappear from my space (and I do not miss them), refunds or bargains that I had not expected or anticipated are given to me.

Image: poojycat.wordpress. com
Generally people find this hard to believe. They think it is Hocus-Pocus or some New Age nonsense. Well, too bad - for them! The Universe is abundant in one thing - Love and It shares its Love in a myriad of ways, through channels you could never anticipate.

However, you have to be open to It.  Are you?
"God will overflow your cup, so grab the biggest one you can find." Rob Liano
Share your experience of Abundance with me here or on our Facebook page. You can also send us a tweet. Looking forward to connecting with you.

Enjoy the abundance of this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment