Friday 9 May 2014

Don't Worry, Be Happy

This is one of those days that you can either cry about or laugh with Life. Personally, I am going with the latter.

Four hours sleep, a pot of coffee (4 mugs) plus a small Timmy's, sitting in a medical lab with a miserable pregnant woman who has not eaten for 10 hours is not the usual start to me day. With still eight hours at work ahead of me, I am really doing a lot of laughing to experience this day without snapping.

Giving thanks nonetheless for friends who try to surprise me with FedEx deliveries but got my address wrong so had to fess up! Thanks to the members of the opposite sex who think that my smile is "beautiful" and are not afraid to tell me. Most of all, thanks to God for always, always opening doors for me even when I misstep.

With very little time left to spare, I invite you to have fun with me today. Here are a few previous articles on the very topic of chillaxing. Do have a read, leave a few comments, and check out our Facebook page:




Have a fantastic day and weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment