Tuesday 13 January 2015

Let "It" Lead You To Bliss

Have you ever used or heard the voice in your head saying the phrase, "It is what it is?"

I have used it less than heard it and most often when:
  • Someone does something very crazy
  • The person who I swear hear multiple voices in unison says something bewildering to me
  • The guy who I thought might be around for another date disappears
  • A panhandler refuses my $1.00
  • Someone behaves as if they think my life revolves around theirs
  • A very good looking and smart woman hits on me but I am not batting on that team anymore
  • I receive less than satisfying customer service
  • An overly religious person's self-righteous post slipped onto my timeline because I forgot to block them

As you can see, the phrase echoes in my head pretty often.

What is exactly is "it?" Well, "it" is anything and everything that you could ask or not ask to experience. "It" include those situations that grow or ground you.

It could be your dark night of the soul or "it" could be your Cloud Nine. My experience of "It" has been as varied and as frequent as daily. The most profound lessons that I have learned about "It" in my now almost half century are:
  1. It will happen whenever, wherever and to whomever
  2. It is best accepted
  3. You are better prepared and/or willing to accept It when you align yourself with the source of it - Life
  4. It comes and It goes - so never hang on just allow It.


However "It" appears, it can be bliss or lead to bliss if accepted, aligned with and allowed to flow. Joseph Campbell is my "authority" on this particular path and he wrote:

"Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you,and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in the field of your bliss,and they open the doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened for anyone else.”
Allow and follow It today. Should you need support, feel free to email me. At least pop in and visit my coaching page as well as the DOS Foundation page.

Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment