Friday 8 May 2015

Shining Bright This Week

Fridays herald my days off from writing essays. Actually, that is not entirely true as I am always writing, jotting ideas down, tapping in paragraphs that streams into my consciousness.


Diamond Life
This is the last post here for the week and as always the "best and most read" essay is highlighted. Seems that there is some interest in the "Diamond Life," as this was the piece with the largest audience.

If you missed it during your hectic week, do have a read over the weekend and share your thoughts with me. You will find me via my coaching page which is updated throughout the weekend. Then, there is always email

Be sure to sign up for my list and be among those who receive updates, special offers and direct contact.

Have a lovely and bright weekend. Until Monday, much love and blessings!

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment